Daniel K Cheung
- Agency owners to share with their team
- SEO Manager (in-house, agency) with access to GSC
- SEO specialists (in-house, agency) with access to GSC
- SEO freelancers with access to client GSC profiles
- Content writers (in-house, agency, freelancer) with access to GSC
This checklist covers the following considerations:
- Can the page be indexed by search engines?
- Does the page’s HTML formatting match the instructions provided (based on best practice)?
- Does the OG image, title and description display properly?
- Have internal links to the new URL been added to existing pages?
- Is important content on the page being rendered?
- Is schema markup present? And if so, has it been done properly?
- Has the page been circulated with internal and external stakeholders?
- Is the page indexed?
- Has anyone reviewed the performance of the content and made appropriate updates and changes?