There is so much more to schema than rich results but that's what so many of you blindly chase.
The more I dive into #schema, the more possibilities appear.
What if you didn't have to rely on Google to parse all the content?
What if, through selective and purposeful schema markup, you could reduce the time to indexing and thus, quicker rankings in the SERPs?
You will learn how to use:
- the "about" item property (and why)
- the "author", "editor", "contributor", and "reviewedBy" item properties (and why)
- the significantLink and relatedLink item properties
- the "isPartOf' connector item property
- the "publisher" item property
- schema to link your Google Business Profile to your website
- the "knowsAbout" and "jobTitle" item properties
- connect manual JSON-LD with dynamically generated schema
Tired of semantic SEO guides that don't show you how to actually do any of it? Yeah, same here. That's why I created this ebook with 11 different ways to communicate unstructured data (i.e., content) with structured data.